From Bryce Stirlen, CEO, AWC Inc.
To the valued customers and clients of AWC, Inc. – best wishes and Happy Father’s Day!
I hope our fellow fathers are surrounded today by the love of their families. If you have a father, past or present, I hope you are honoring his role in your life. If you are a Dad – or have one – who is away from home, serving on military assignment, thank you again for your sacrifice.
I was fortunate to create many wonderful memories with my Dad on Father’s Day. Sadly, not enough. He passed away June 2013.
On this Father’s Day, I am blessed to have my family out from Chicago – here with me in San Diego. As a father, I am incredibly lucky and grateful to have such warm and loving children in my life.
When I look at my kids and my country with the love I have for both, I see the need to support and protect them. I also understand the need to honor and answer today’s painfully obvious Call to Arms. It is the same one waiting on the doorsteps, and in the faces and inboxes of all American fathers.
Look at just a few of the events this month in the U.S. They trigger proof why everyone would and should bear Arms:
- James Boulware, an angry man in an armored vehicle shoots up a Dallas police station.
- Munther Omar Saleh, a 20-year old ISIS sympathizer is arrested by the FBI after being caught scouting the George Washington Bridge and other New York City landmarks. Plus, he spent hours researching how to make bombs for terrorist attacks.
- A pair of Detroit women who legally carry firearms were each able to “pull the trigger” in successfully defending themselves. One during an overnight home invasion against multiple attackers, and the other, during an attempted carjacking in broad daylight.
- The appalling and horrific Clinton home invasion we featured on our blog. Thugs used stun guns on infants and children, attempted rapes, robbery, and more against a family with no firearms.
- In a hate crime, 21-year old Dylann Storm Roof, sits for an hour in a Charleston, SC church before pulling a gun and killing 9 African-Americans in bible study.
Intentionally, I listed this piece of gun news last. This awful story appears to be more about racial prejudice, not the weapon used to express it. However, Barack Obama wasted no time making this political. He WILL use this tragedy as fresh ammo for pushing his anti-gun agenda and assault on the Second Amendment, just as he did with Sandy Hook. The fatal shootings give the president all the ammunition he craves for his legacy and another attempt at a gun grab.
Firearms are NOT evil. People ARE evil.
People, whether inherently evil or afflicted with mental health issues – NOT FIREARMS – create atrocities. When mass shootings occasionally happen, the anti-gun gang screams bloody murder about the need to ban ALL firearms because of a few.
It continues to plague me why anti-constitutional radicals in our country, that clearly want to stomp on the principals set forth by our Founding Fathers – get away with their nonsensical arguments around the dangers of firearms. These radicals take a few, sad and horrific events and politicize them to get what they want. THE GUNS. They want the guns so that they can eventually strip every American of the Constitutional Rights that make our nation great. The ability to have a voice and speak out against tyranny. NO BULLY can push around an individual that can clearly defend themselves. Give them (the radical anti-gun establishment fueled by certain facets of our national government) the guns and they WILL take away our rights and the rights of generations to come.
Every time I hear the anti-gunner establishment call for gun grabs – I listen to their arguments… take the guns, control the guns and the “senseless violence will stop”. REALLY? So hand over the guns and we will be safe…? REALLY? It will be impossible for evil, and or mentally ill individuals to inflict mass devastation and destruction? REALLY? If the logic of these radicals actually had merit, one could argue that any device used by anther person to inflict mass devastation and destruction should be equally banned.
- Why was there no call to ban airplanes after 9-11, or more recently after a German pilot chose to kill 150 innocent people by flying them into a mountain? There are numerous accounts of pilots and individuals murdering massive numbers of people with aircraft. When have any of these gun control radicals gone after planes? Never! Why? Because owning or exercising your right to fly a plane WON’T protect you from tyranny and protect our freedom.
- Why is there no call to ban trains, trucks or cars – haven’t they been used to murder in the masses? Set aside the countless alcohol and drug related events involving a vehicle, need I remind all of the events that developed at the hands of Timothy McVeigh? When have any of the anti-gun radicals cried, screamed, pounded their fists on the table – demanding all forms of transportation that could be used to murder countless people be banned? Why? Because exercising our rights to use or own a train, truck or car WON’T protect you from tyranny and protect our freedom.
- Why is there no call to ban lethal prescription drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes which are so much more accessible than guns? These drugs are known to have killed thousands and thousands? Where are the anti-gun “Fruit Loops” on this one? By the way, I have no doubt these social sins WILL be the next ones taken away once “they” have stripped “us” of our #2A rights. So, you gun-grabbers may want to think about that one before getting on the “high” horse…
The anti-gunner community wants you to believe that if Americans roll over and let Obama have his way, we will be safe and protected. BY WHO? The government? Seriously? The same government that has turned its back on our allies in the middle east and allowed the “rabid” spread of one of the worst global diseases of our generation… ISIS?
Personally, I choose to have the right to protect myself, my family, my friends and neighbors and not rely on the same government which threw away all the Blood and Treasure won by the brave servicemen and women who fought to protect the principals of our great nation.
And, it’s an honor to say, I have the distinct privilege to work with some of those same men and women here at AWC Inc. today.
A Call to Arms By Our Founding Fathers
The 10-day Founding Fathers tribute by AWC Inc. ended yesterday. It served to recharge my belief in the purpose and power of the U.S. Constitution. The most important document in our history speaks for itself.
The Obama dictating form of government is the exact reason why our Founding Fathers knew the Second Amendment and the rest of the Constitution were important. They made a very important decision to give Americans the right to bear Arms. They knew fundamentally they must avoid tyranny, protect our borders, and allow us to defend ourselves, our families, fellow Americans, and freedoms.
It makes me furious when this government tries to take away our #2A gun rights. President Obama wants our firearms gone so he can build his ideological control over all Americans and bestow it to future generations of his left leaning brethren. He has little time left, and rest assured, he will utilize every last breath of his presidency to push every piece of his liberal agenda down the throats of the U.S. Congress and the American people. Don’t forget, according to him, he has a pen and a phone if he doesn’t get his way… Dictator or President Obama?
Americans are about freedom, and rights to free speech and equality for all. No government should have the ability to force a society into a singular way of thinking. By law, we were given the freedom to arm ourselves. Like in 1776, those brave men picked up their muskets and said, “We will fight for our rights. We will fight for freedom.”
They set for us – the path we are still on today.
As a constitutionalist, I take this Call to Arms seriously. My children’s future, and generations to come will change for the worse if this president, and his crony gun control advocates, win the fight against our Second Amendment Rights. The benefits and beauty of what this nation was built upon by our Founding Fathers will be gone, forever.
A Call to Arms vs. Bullies
It’s a simple principle. Those who have ability to fight back are not bullied. Those people do not become the victims. A bully only attacks those weaker than he or she. Dylann Roof used a gun in a church. Adam Lanza used a gun in an elementary school. These are perfect soft targets for predators.
Calling 9-1-1 is not self-defense. It is not the instant solution you need.
Is it any wonder law-abiding citizens carry guns in church, in their cars, and sleep with them on nightstands by their beds? The lines of enemies foreign and domestic has been blurred. The enemy in America today has proven to be anywhere at any time.
The enemy is not the gun. The enemy is NOT having a gun to protect yourself and others.
An armed America is a safe and secure America.
Atrocities will happen less if criminals never know who around them is carrying guns, and is ready, willing, and able to use them. That extra level of respect levels the ground. Good, strong citizens with firearms are too much for cowards and bullies who might otherwise think they have nothing to lose.
So please, on this Father’s Day, choose to exercise the Constitutional Rights our Founding Fathers fought to give you. Whether you purchase from AWC Inc. or somewhere else, make the commitment to bear Arms before it’s too late. Be empowered to defend yourself and others from enemies foreign and domestic.
If you allow a bully to control you on what he or she thinks is right, your freedom will be gone. The freedom of our children, and our children’s children will be gone, too.
Keeping a Promise with My Father
Before my dad passed away after developing Alzheimer’s Disease and Lung Cancer, came one of his most lucid moments. He was on oxygen struggling to breathe. He made me promise him I would find an opportunity where I could effectively change the lives and courses of people. I am trying to honor my dad’s request every day with AWC Inc. I am trying to honor it with these words to you right now.
I did not invest in a company. I invested in its smart, passionate, and patriotic people, many who are veterans who have been through hell and back fighting for both this country and this company.
If I can help my team, and also help to convince you and other good Americans to responsibly bear Arms as is your Constitutional Right, then I can make my father proud up there.
My father lit my fire. If I can do something to change people’s lives in a positive way, I can leave this world a happy man no matter how many mistakes I have made or will make in my lifetime.
On this fathers day, we at AWC Inc. wish you a wonderful day with your families. We would like to extend a heart felt thank you – for your time and your business.
CEO, AWC Inc.