The G150 Poly80 is an AR-15 Polymer 80% Lower Receiver and Jig kit perfect for to begin your journey to build a firearm.
Build a Poly80 firearm out of polymer with the Polymer 80 80% polymer lower. Our kits come with everything you need to start building a 80% lower including the 80% AR-15 Lower, 80% Lower Plastic Jig, and Tooling Kit.
The Phoenix, Gen2 version features Polymer80’s proprietary polymer composite, a solid core design, stiffened magwell and beefier MILSPEC buffer tube housing. The pistol grip area features a unique no-thread design specific to Polymer80 lowers. The jig is included in the price of this system The kit comes with drill bits and the end mill bit that’s required to finish your AR project the right way.
- Solid core design
- Polymer80’s proprietary polymer composite
- Stiffened magwell
- buffer tube housing.
- Pistol grip features a unique no-thread design specific to Polymer80 lowers.
- Unique reinforced polymer design with solid core design
- ATF compliant design
- Beefed up buffer tube ring and ribbing across the entire upper surface area
- No-thread design on pistol grip area
- Stiffened magwell, ultra-light design
- build this kit using only a drill press or end mill
- Build only takes up to one hour
The Polymer80 AR-15 receiver kit includes a single use jig, end milling bits and drill bit. Everything required to finish your AR project the right way. Instructions are online HERE.
The purchase of this component does not constitute the purchase of a firearm and as such does not require a FFL for transfer.
Per ATF Rul. 2015-1 the processes required to be performed to complete this 80% lower receiver to a 100% complete lower receiver must be performed by the individual who will be the physical owner of the firearm. Once these processes are performed any transfer of ownership is subject to all applicable; federal, state and local regulations.